1. Head over to Rentacoder's search webpage. Type in the particular talent you might be seeking in the website's "Seek out" subject. If you want C++ techniques, key in "C++". If you want flash style abilities, type in "flash style". Then pre-filter the results with the following criteria:
* Coder score. (We suggest "9" and previously mentioned. Anything suggests "rising" ability and expertise.)
* Completed career range. (Discover coders who've accomplished at least two - three Work opportunities per month. If you prefer a coder with one calendar year of working experience, enter 24 or 36. If you want a coder with five years experience, enter a hundred and twenty or a hundred and eighty.)
* Very last log in date. (Solicit coders who've checked into the website throughout the very last thirty day period.)
* Major coder standing. (Perform with coders who are compelled to obtain recognition and hold it as soon as they get it.)
* Specialist Score status. (Find coders who will show adequate knowledge.)
* State. (Do away with language and syntax complications by dealing with native coders.)
* Time zone. (Steer clear of delays by soliciting coders in your own personal time zone.)
* City. (Optional -- But a fantastic choice ought to there be considered a have to physically meet up with somewhere.)
2. Invite all the coders during the ensuing search engine results to bid with your task.
3. Lot Coding Order the listing of bid responses by the number of Positions in progress. Conceal the coders that appear inundated with operate.
four. Examine coder do the job histories and discover a career that is similar to your latest bid request. Then Assess the feedback for that career. If you don't see any very similar Positions, move on to another coder.
five. Request and review sample get the job done from your coders that have made the Slash this much. Be certain the sample is a thing you'd obtain on your own.
six. If you are not happy with what you've - anything could be Improper along with your bid. Up the ante and give extra money, an extended deadline, and/or more Artistic freedom. These 3 characteristics **generally** catch the attention of greater top quality coders!